You have more power than you think to turn your child's IEP from fruitless and frustrating to supportive and effective!
Raise your hand if this sounds like you...
- You look at the IEP (individualized education program) and feel it's all gibberish! You just need someone to give you the rundown of what's important and what to look for to know if it's good!
-You feel discouraged and judged for asking questions --and need a year-round resource to go back to for help!
- Your child may be doing OK but you are wondering if there is anything you are missing that they should have to help support them!
- You feel like the school is being secretive and not telling you everything -- it would be nice for someone to break down what's happening from the school side of IEP's!
- You feel like you are hitting a brick wall when you talk to the team -- a little context of how the IEP system works would be so helpful!
- You are exhausted from endless fighting, tension, and google searchingand you know there must be a way to work more with the system so it's easier on you and your child!
I hear you, and I've been just as confused by the paperwork and process as you!
but it IS possible to learn a little about the process and have it make a HUGE difference in your effectiveness as a parent advocate!
1) Having a context for how the system works so you can work with it and not fight against it!
2) Feeling like a respected member of your IEP team that has an equal say in your child's IEP
3) Knowing your parent role in the IEP process and knowing where to start to create teamwork in meetings to support your child
4) Knowing commonly missed parent advocacy opportunities to get your child the support they deserve to be supported and learn!
With some extra time and support with the VIP ticket, you can experience all of this in the 2022-2023 school year and break free from IEP confusion to step into an empowered parent advocate who gets your child what they need!
Stop wasting time searching google and Facebook groups for IEP answers that get you nowhere, and upgrade your experience to get exclusive access to achieve advocacy success!
The Parent IEP Advocacy Summit VIP ticket is the ultimate experience to launch yourself into effective parent advocacy this school year!
And my goal is to help parents become effective advocates for their kids through insider knowledge of the IEP system and process!
When I was serving the schools as an occupational therapist, sitting in 400 IEP meetings under 20 different case managers, I started to realize that some parents knew how to inspire the school team to step up and truly support their child.
I now help parents just like you become effective IEP advocates for their child through insider knowledge of the IEP process and system and small but impactful tools that make a HUGE impact on the effectiveness of their child's IEP!
Who is the VIP ticket for?
You'll LOVE this if:
You are a busy parent who may not be able to watch all the videos in 24 hrs!
You benefit from having handouts that remind you of what you learned
You are a learner who needs audio and/or transcript options
You want to have information available to you all year long!
You want to get connected to sponsors who know exactly how to help you!
This isn't for you if:
Already have a handle on parent advocacy!
Your child has an IEP that is supportive and they are making great gains on their goals!
You feel confident in your advocacy and know how to approach the team without using too much emotional energy!
You don't have an IEP yet for your child!
You want to wait and see what the free version looks like before upgrading (even though the price goes up!)
You may be wondering...
This is a crazy good deal. Are you sure this isn't a scam?
Haha! I know, right? The IEP Lab's mission is to provide highly valuable information at a cost that's affordable for everyone! We don't sell your information or have any unethical practices!
How will I access the videos/audio/transcripts?
After you checkout, you will be directed to the Kajabi page to create a login. Please complete this process and you will begin to have access to the videos as the summit progresses from September 22-25th! After the summit you will continue to have access until September 2023!
How do I access the handouts from the speakers?
Links are provided under the videos! Click those links and enter your email to get the handouts delivered to your email! Don't want some handouts? Then don't click the link!
How will I get the discounts from sponsors?
Upon logging in, you will see the last module (scroll allll the way down to the bottom of your learning portal) and open the last lesson. There you will have all the links to the discounts from sponsors! This is available immediately upon login!
Do you offer refunds?
YES! I'm so confident you will see the VIP ticket has WAY more value than what you paid, so I'm happy to offer a 7 day refund!
If you aren't satisfied with your VIP ticket, just contact us and let us know! But I'm confident you will get so much value out of this summit and see you get WAY more than what you pay for!
Your child's learning time is too precious to waste!
Upgrade your ticket to VIP to launch your parent advocacy into overdrive this 2022-2023 school year!
One more time, here's EVERYTHING you get when you purchase the 2022 Parent IEP Advocacy Summit VIP Ticket!
Learning options that include on-demand video, audio, or reading the transcript!
Exclusive handouts and freebies that turn learning into action -- just for VIP!
Learning materials provided for a year (until September 2023!) so you can come back when you are going through your year!
Exclusive VIP discounts from sponsors including Lovevery, Autism Advocate Parenting Magazine, Guiding Bright Minds, Accomods and more!
Exclusive VIP Q&A session with Beth of The IEP Lab to get your personal questions answered for your specific situation!
Total value: $849 Regular price: $57 Today's price: $37